Basic Information About Kursk Regional Clinical Hospital
Budgetary medical institution «Kursk regional clinical hospital» of the Health Committee of the Kursk region is a multidisciplinary medical organization of the third level. Kursk regional clinical hospital was founded in 1781.
The hospital includes 25 departments of surgical and therapeutic profiles, paraclinic and diagnostic departments, emergency and planned counseling. In total, the hospital provides medical care in 21 profiles on 960 beds.
There are 2 thousand medical staff of different specialties working in the hospital. 70 % of doctors have the highest and first categories, 57 medical has the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 6 – the doctor of medical sciences, 32 – the heads of departments and services are the main freelance specialists of the Health Committee of the Kursk region.
Every year 26 thousand patients receive medical care more than 22 thousand surgical operations are performed per year: 2.5 thousand of them are provided with high-tech medical care, and the regional vascular center (one of the first in Russia).
Outpatient medical care is provided to patients in a consulting polyclinic which designed for 400 visits per shift. On its basis a centralized medical and genetic consultation is organized and the only one in region surdological department is works.
The hospital is the clinical base of Kursk State Medical University and research is actively conducted.
Kursk Regional Clinical Hospital – everyone's health is important to us!
The list of high-tech medical care provided:
- Installation of an arterial stent-graft
- Pacing and Radio Freguency Ablation
- Stenting coronary vessels
- Joint replacement
- Endovasal embolization arterial aneurysm of cerebrals
- Microvascular decompression of seventh cranial nerve
- Circumferential fusion by transpedicular system and prosthetic device centrum «mash»
- Ultrasound investigation transoesophageal and endovascular
- Minimally invasive interventions
- Endosonography (endoscopic ultrasound)
High-tech medical care in the following areas:
- Botulinum toxin therapy
- Immunomodulation therapy
- Videolaringoscopy with the removal of laryngeal formations
- Sanitizing operations on the ear with tympanoplastic
- Endoscopic and reconstructive plastic surgery on the organs of the thoracic cavity
- Complex surgery on thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Reconstructive plastic surgery of congenital malformations of the maxillofacial region
- Reconstructive surgery restorative operations on vessels, intestines
- Plastic operations on perineum
- Minimally invasive methods of treatment of hemorrhoids
Algorithm to visit a healthcare provider for foreign citizens
in the Kursk regional hospital
1.1. Foreign citizens are administered in Kursk regional hospital with primary specialty care and specialty medical care: emergency – free of charge, planned – on a commercial basis.
1.2. If a foreign citizen (the stateless) or his / her legal representative needs to receive medical assistance, he / she should contact the registry of the clinic of the Kursk regional hospital.
You can make an appointment:
— contacting the clinic's registry in person
— through the CALL CENTER: multi-channel phone number: 8(4712) 46-45-46.
The Call Center's working arrangements are 8:00-15:18 on working hours.
— through the online service "Make an appointment" on the official website of the Kursk regional hospital or by link:https://kurskokb.ru/record-to-reception/
1.3. To provide medical assistance to a foreign citizen (the stateless), it is necessary to identify the personality of the foreign citizen (the stateless). During the identification process, the medical Registrar performs the following actions:
1.3.1. Verification of the citizen's identity document (if necessary, a document confirming the authority of the legal representative accompanying the citizen).
1.3.2. Recording information about a citizen (accompanying legal representative) in the database of the Kursk regional hospital.
1.3.3. Representing a notification about arrival of foreign citizen to the place of stay to the migration authorities during one working day following the day of its arrival (in case of arrival at the place of stay or on a day – within one day is a working day immediately following working day).
1.4 Identification includes establishing the following information in relation to a foreign citizen (the stateless):
• first name, last name, patronymic (if available);
• nationality (in the case of foreign people);
• date, month and year of birth of the patient;
• details of the identity document;
• data of the migration card, a document confirming the right of a foreign citizen or stateless person to stay (reside) in the Russian Federation (residence permit or temporary residence permit);
• address of community (registration) or place of stay;
• data of the contract (policy) of obligatory medical insurance (for foreign citizens permanently or temporarily residing in the Russian Federation;
• data of the voluntary health insurance contract (policy) concluded with an insurance company established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.5. For foreign citizens, an identity document is a passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by Federal law or recognized in accordance with an international Treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document.
1.6. For the stateless, identity documents are:
• a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international Treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
• temporary residence permit;
• residence permit;
• other documents provided for by Federal law or recognized in accordance with an international Treaty of the Russian Federation as documents certifying the identity of a stateless person.
1.7. Until medical assistance a foreign citizen (the stateless), or accompanying legal representative is taken written informed voluntary consent to medical intervention and informed consent of the consumer for the provision of paid medical services signed the forms himself.
Medical documentation of a foreign citizen (the stateless) must be filled in Russian.
1.8 Informing foreign citizens about receiving medical care in a medical organization.
1.8.1. When addressing a foreign citizen in the Kursk regional hospital about medical assistance medical organization provides information about the Rules of rendering of medical aid to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation, approved by RF Government Decree dated 06.03.2013 No186. For this purpose, these Rules are placed on:
• official website of the medical organization;
• on the information stand located in the lobby of the medical organization.
Personal informing of a foreign citizen about the Rules for providing medical care to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation is carried out by a medical employee of the Kursk regional hospital only after the exact determination of the foreign citizen's need for some form of medical care (emergency or planned). If a foreign citizen needs medical assistance in an emergency form, information is provided after the threat to the life of the foreign citizen has been eliminated and his condition has been stabilized.
1.8.2. Foreign citizens who are insured persons in accordance with the Federal law "on compulsory medical insurance in the Russian Federation" are informed about the rights and obligations of citizens insured under compulsory medical insurance when providing medical care.
1.8.3. When providing medical care to a foreign citizen on a paid basis, they are informed in accordance with the Regulations on the procedure and conditions for providing paid medical services to the Kursk regional clinical hospital.
1.9 After the treatment of a foreign citizen (the stateless) is completed, an extract from the medical documentation is issued to him or sent to his address, indicating the period of medical care provided in the medical organization, as well as the measures taken for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and medical rehabilitation. Medical documentation sent from the Russian Federation to another state must be completed in Russian.
Sumskaya street, 45-a, Kursk city, Kursk region, 305007
8 (4712) 35-67-85